CLASS A OVER-THE-ROAD TRUCK DRIVER JOBS
CDL-A Truck Drivers: Join one of America’s best fleets on OTR runs pulling steady dry van freight!
Being named one of America’s Best Fleets to Drive For 6 consecutive years isn’t easy – just ask the thousands of trucking companies who’ve never achieved that distinction. But American Central Transport has done it. We’ve been recognized for having outstanding equipment, the latest technology, the most modern amenities and, most importantly, the best atmosphere and culture for professional Class A truck drivers.
ACT has CDL-A OTR runs open now offering our signature support grounded in Midwest values and excellent earning power for the work you do.
CDL-A OTR Truck Drivers Enjoy:
- Earn up to $80,000/year
- Run Midwest & Southeast! (No Northeast)
- $2,500 retention bonus
- Paid practical miles
- Positive, supportive company culture
- Strong safety record
- No touch freight
- T-680 Kenworths & Freightliner Cascadias – both with refrigerators, microwaves, upgraded memory-foam mattresses
- Outstanding equipment with Carrier inverters & APUs in all trucks
· Medical, dental, vision, life & AD&D insurance
· Flex spending for medical & childcare expenses
· Paid vacation time & holiday pay
· 401(k) retirement plan
· Free rider authorization
· Pet rider options
- Age 22 with 18 or more months of verifiable over the road (OTR) truck driving experience occurring within the past 36 months; OR
- 9 months OTR driving and truck driving school (documentation required)
- For either above, a minimum of 6 months OTR driving must have occurred within past 12 months
- No more than 3 jobs in the prior 12 months, and no more than 7 jobs in the previous 36 months.
- Other driving experience and employment history considered upon review
- Any Candidate who has been discharged from a driving job in previous 12 months is subject to review/approval by Director of Risk Management.
Take a closer look at ACT’s over-the-road driving career opportunities and see what you’re missing – you’ll only wish you joined us sooner!