LCL Bulk Transport – Elizabethtown
Start Driving with LCL Bulk Transport
What is LCL Bulk Transport?
LCL Bulk Transport is a family-owned kosher liquid food grade carrier, serving customers across the United States and Canada. The company hauls a wide range of liquid edibles, specializing in liquid chocolate and oil. No hazardous materials are hauled.
Why should YOU start driving with LCL Bulk Transport?
LCL Bulk Transport offers all full time drivers a full benefits package.
Average income of $80-$90,000
Medical, dental and vision benefits within 60 days of hire
6 paid holidays and 2 personal days
Vacation (1 week after a year and 2 weeks after 2 years)
Accrued vacation (can be taken as individual days)
401k match and profit sharing
Funeral leave and jury duty pay
Quarterly Driver Scorecard Incentive Program
Truck amenities include television, refrigerator, satellite radio, and more
Potential opportunity for dedicated loads
Uniform and work apparel provided
Yearly work boot allowance
Here are some of the general requirements to drive for LCL Bulk Transport:
- Class A CDL
- 1 year verifiable “Class A” experience
- NOW accepting 6 months to 1 year experience with certificate of completion from a certified driving school
- Over 21 years of age
- Tanker endorsement on CDL (Hazmat not needed)
- No Suspensions in last 3 years
- Suspensions for failure to appear, financial responsibility and non-moving violations are excluded
- No record citation of conviction in any motor vehicle, personal or commercial, during the last 3 years:
- Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Refusal to test required by implied consent law.
- Violation of open container.
*This is not intended to be a complete list of hiring requirements.