Our CDL DriveAway Contractor Jobs Offer:
- No forced dispatch
- Industry-leading fuel discounts
- Trip pay with advance up to 70%
- Online load board
- Safety Bonus available
- Chaplain available 24/7
- Hotel, fuel and rental car discounts
CDL Contractor DriveAway Driver Requirements:
- Class A or B license with 6 months’ driving experience in the past 7 years
- 21+ and 2 years’ experience
- Will accept driving school grads with 120 hrs for CDL-A (100 hrs for CDL-B)
- Non CDL holders must have at least 3 months of verifiable experience to qualify
Join Bennett DriveAway – a 100% independent contractor company – and enjoy the support of a national team who’s there to help you with loading and traveling!
If you provide your DA 348 Form, we can use that experience to qualify you to drive for Bennett if it has been within the last 3 years
Women in the Driver’s Seat Program:
We’re proud to have so many amazing independent women drivers and contractors on the Bennett team. To show our support, we developed the Women in the Driver’s Seat program, which fosters ongoing communication and encouragement for women drivers through networking, driver recognition, industry events and resources.
Bennett Loves Military Veterans:
Whether you’re a military veteran or a soon-to-transition service member looking for a rewarding career as an independent contractor, we have a spot for you – no truck necessary. Ask your recruiter for details!