CLASS A CDL REACTIVATE DRIVER
Ready to get back on the road? Call today and ask us how to ReACTivate your driving career with ACT!
ACT is offering you a solid step in the right direction. You will start off in our Company Truck Driver program where you will receive classroom and driving training. You can build a solid career as an ACT company truck driver or participate in our lease program. The future is up to you!
24 months verifiable OTR experience within past 60 months OR Prior Military Experience (DD214 & Form 348 Required)
- Minimum 22 years of age.
- Stable verifiable work history.
- No DUI or DWI convictions in the past 7 years.
- No positive drug screens.
- No DOT preventable accidents in the past 18 months.
- Acceptable driving record as reflected by MVR
- Have a valid Class A CDL
Meet DOT requirements and be able to pass DOT physical and drug screen tests, both of which are paid for by the company.