Soaring fuel prices? Not a problem for our Owner Operators at Atlas Logistics!!!
Class A Owner Operators: Great pay with lots of Opportunity to grow!!
Dry Van Truckload Fleet
If you’re looking for a long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationship with a quality company, we’d like to hear from you. Atlas Logistics® offers contractual-based opportunities for drivers with over the road dry van hauling experience.
- Owner Operator Fleet
- Most shipments p/u or deliver, dock to dock/yard to yard
- Dry Van Truckload Shipments
- Nationwide Operation Options
Remove fuel costs from your business expenses when you run with Atlas Logistics.
- Fuel Surcharge covering most/all of your fuel costs,
- Huge Fuel Discounts where you fuel up and
- Lightweight shipments (15-25k lbs average)
- $1.33 per mile (base pay + addl. comp.) + fuel surcharge
See below for a few estimated per-mile pay examples, based on what the national average pump price for diesel may be.
$4.75 = $.62 = $1.95 per mile
$5.50 = $.76 = $2.09 per mile
$6.25 = $.91 = $2.24 per mile
Avg. pump price FSC Estimated Driver Pay
Professional Owner Operators are the core of our logistics solutions. If you’re looking for an opportunity to drive with us,
Call Today – 888-915-3701
Requirements: CDL-A with 1 year CDL A experience
Atlas Logistics is a division of Atlas World Group, Inc. (parent company of Atlas Van Lines) Atlas Logistics has provided commercial logistics and transportation services since 1970.
Considering selling your truck? Ask about Company Driver Positions.
Atlas Corporate Relocation Division
Class A Owner Operator Household Movers: Great pay with lots of Opportunity to grow!! Atlas® Van Lines is seeking owner operators for the Corporate Relocation Division, our household moving division that runs coast to coast. Through great pay, benefits and a company culture of driver appreciation, Atlas takes pride in helping our drivers build successful careers.
In our small corporate household fleet of about 20 drivers, we treat each owner operator as an esteemed partner with Atlas. In doing so, we work toward building long-term relationships. Our average household van operator has been here for over 9 years. Turnover this low speaks for itself and is a testament to the success our owner operators find here in this division. Are you ready to sign on with one of the most recognized names in the home moving industry? If you have 24 months experience or more in household moving, consider an opportunity with Atlas.
Above Average Earnings
- $210,000-$353,000 average annual gross
- 84% of the Haulers Share of the Line Haul (90% if you own and use your own trailer)
- 100% Fuel Surcharge
- 100% Accessorials
- 84% Orgin/Destination Charge
- Trips settled each week
- Trailer provided at no extra charge
- Atlas provides all inside van equipment
- Nationwide Fuel Discounts
- No cost-year round program (18yrs or older)
- Toll Discounts Nationwide
- Health, Dental and Life Insurance is available
- Uniform Allowance
- Most Pets Allowed
- Fuel surcharge paid on all dispatched miles
- Paid permits and Cargo Liability Insurance
- Free Bypass weight station service
- Free Blue Beacon Truck Washes
- Orientation pay and free hotel stay during orientation
- National tire discount
- Maintenance program
- 24/7/365 road service assistance
- Travel service available
Call Today – 888-915-3701
Requirements: CDL-A with at least 2 years experience in household moving
Atlas® Van Lines is the second-largest household goods mover in the United States. More than 430 local Atlas Movers own and operate the equipment and warehouses to provide moving and storage services throughout U.S. and Canada.