Florida Rock & Tank Lines
Trade UP to daily home time when you choose Florida Rock & Tank Lines
At Florida Rock & Tank Lines, we specialize in hauling tanker commodities that are essential to states, communities and businesses throughout the Southeast. We’re one of the leading carriers in the region and offer our CDL-A drivers and independent contractors career stability and daily home time while providing an essential service. All you have to do is decide whether you want to haul dry bulk, petroleum or chemical tanker….it’s your choice!
Here’s a quick overview of our driver benefits:
- $71,000 – $77,000 avg. annual pay (depending on product/location)
- Essential, stable freight
- Daily home time
- Your product hauling experience counts – ask about our seniority pay benefits!
- FULL benefits (health, dental, vision, life, STD, AD&D, business travel & more)
- Local customers
- Weekend pay incentive & night differential
- 401(k) with 50% company match
- Paid time off & holidays
- Ask about our NEW PTO buyback program
- Seniority pay raise and NEW productivity bonus
- Quarterly & annual safety bonuses equaling 6% of driver pay
- Annual safety awards for drivers and spouses
- Hazmat security fee reimbursement (Hazmat not required if obtained during training)
- Paid petroleum tanker training, for experienced CDL-A truck drivers!
Florida Rock & Tank Lines values getting you home to spend time with your family, and we’re seeking motivated drivers to make the move to more home time! Want to have more stability hauling essential freight? Contact us to learn more about tanker truck driving opportunities or apply now!