Leading Flatbed Carrier in the Nation
Montgomery Transport is the leading flatbed carrier in the nation and specializes in the safe passage of over-length hauls.
Our company is built around understanding the unique needs of our customers and our drivers. That means state-of-the-art safety technology, well-maintained equipment, high standards for quality, and strong relationships. We treat every haul like it’s the most important one on the road — because to us, it is.
Montgomery Transport Culture
The work, the pay, and the benefits might convince you to take a job with us. But our culture is what will make you want to stay with us. Because we’ve built a culture base that embraces and encourages all our employees equally and gives everyone the opportunity to grow and thrive.
At Montgomery Transport, we’ve set a standard of flatbed expertise and experience to ensure that our flatbed drivers and the heavy loads they carry get to their destination safe and in a timely manner. The types of loads we carry require specific safety measures, which means we need qualified individuals to get the job done. As a flatbed logistics company, we strive to enhance the long-term interest of our professional flatbed drivers by fostering a driver-friendly atmosphere to complement our supportive company culture.
- 6-month flatbed experience, 1 year CDL-A OTR (Drivers with less experience may be eligible for our Extended Training Program)
- No more than three moving violations or at-fault accidents combined in the past three years
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Experience hauling steel coils is a plus, though not a requirement
- No DUI in the past 10 years