Western Dairy Transport
Calling all CDL Class A DRIVERS, are you looking for a company that provides peace of mind surrounding your safety, opportunities, pay, and benefits? Join our seasoned team of drivers and support staff, some of which have faithfully hauled milk to thousands of Americans for over 20+ years.
Spend your time wisely with Western Dairy Transport, the most trusted name in dairy logistics with over 55 years of experience, and watch your career continuously improve. Work beside dispatchers who care and a maintenance team who keeps you moving. We want to support your financial & family goals with a group of people committed to helping you achieve a safe, profitable, enjoyable career.
Apply online to partner with WDT, delivering one of America’s most wholesome food sources, MILK!
WDT Advantages and Benefits:
• Drive Healthy – Medical, Dental, and Vision plans to fit your needs
• Drive your Income – Weekly pay, annual increases, unlimited earning potential, driver rewards program, and $200 for a 34-hour restart
• Drive Protected – Variety of insurance options for you & your family – long- & short-term disability, life insurance
• Drive at Peace – Employee Assistance Program – 24-HOUR Breakdown Service – 24-HOUR Dispatch Team dedicated to YOU!
• Drive Retirement – 401K with company contributions
• Drive Vacation Time – Accelerated PTO, so you can spend more time doing what you love
Our charge is to continue building strong communities, servant leaders, and lasting relationships with our most important resource – you!
What We Offer:
• New clean, reliable equipment
• Emphasis on truck & trailer maintenance
• Driver referral and rewards program – easy additional income
• Family atmosphere with a team of dedicated people working with you
• Home weekly for regional drivers
Company Driver Qualifications:
• CDL A License
• Must be at least 23 years of age (unless enrolled in our apprenticeship program)
• Tanker endorsement