- This event has passed.
Walmart National Hiring Event – Sutherland, VA
October 3, 2022 - October 7, 2022
Walmart National Open House for Drivers
Monday, October 3rd – Friday, October 7th
Walmart is inviting you to visit their National Open House!
What to expect from the Open House
Learn about Class A truck driving careers with our Private Fleet
Learn about the pay and benefits Walmart offers
Meet with local management and driver trainers
A tour of our Transportation Offices
A tour of our Private Fleet equipment
The opportunity to ask our drivers any questions
Why drive for Walmart?
Stability: Established on an unshakeable foundation over 50 years ago, a driving career with our Fortune 1 private fleet offers more than job security, but also stability in pay, freight, and miles.
Growth: Whether you want to increase your annual income, transition into management, retire early or somewhere in between, we encourage drivers to grow your career in the way you choose.
Pride: Our drivers are proud to represent the Walmart spark on the road. It symbolizes their dedication to delivering on our customer promise, while prioritizing safety on the road.
Benefits of driving for Walmart
- Quarterly safety bonuses & annual pay increases
- No touch freight deliveries
- Immediate medical benefit options
- Dental, vision, pharmacy, and additional life insurance benefit options
- 401K retirement plan and Stock Purchase Program options
- Up to 21 days of PTO
- Ask about our Walmart driver perks, such as our Referral Program, Rider Program, Driver Mentor Program, parking at Walmart locations, and more!
What you’ll need for the Open House
- 30 months of Class A driving experience in the last 48 months.
- RSVP to an in-person open house or our virtual sessions.
- Fill out our application at Drive4Walmart.com.
- Any questions you have for our drivers!