Are you aware of the new CDL-training changes coming February 7, 2023? There have been new changes indicating that certain CDL applicants will have to complete training before being permitted to take the required skills or knowledge test as it pertains to these new entry-level driver program (ELTD) regulations implemented earlier this year. These training requirements are set for those who are seeking to:
- Obtain a Class A or Class B CDL for the first time;
- Upgrade an existing Class B CDL to a Class A CDL; or
- Obtain a school bus (S), passenger (P), or hazardous materials (H) endorsement for the first time.
Trucker Training has all the tools you need to get your CDL as a new-entry-level driver! They are certified and approved by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration to provide online training. Trucker Training offers a range of certifications from Class A, and B training to Hazardous Materials and even School Bus verification training as well. With these certifications, everyone must complete the general knowledge portion of the program.
With each training, they all offer the Entry Level Driver Training that is newly required by the FMCSA.
How much do these pieces of training cost?
- ELDT Class A Driver – $79.95
- ELDT Class B School/Bus Driver – $79.95
- ELDT Class B Driver – $59.95
- ELDT Hazardous Material Endorsement – $79.95
Many choose Trucker Training because of how mobile-friendly it is. You can get certified right from your phone! Trucker Training will have you trained and certified in no time! Visit Trucker Training to learn which training is best for you!