CDL Class A Truck Driver Needed for Southeast Regional Dedicated Run!
Paper Transport is growing! We have CDL-A truck driver opportunities for dedicated regional freight in your area. Our CDL-A truck driving jobs offer outstanding advantages and benefits for how you like to drive. What drives you? Let us help you find it!
Take a look at PTI’s advantages for CDL-A dedicated truck drivers and apply today!
- Schedule: 5.5 days out and 1.5 days home (home weekly!)
- Base Rate: 55 CPM
- Miles/Week: 2,000
- Average/Week: $1,200
- Min. Pay Guarantee/Week: $950
- Average/Year: $62,400
- Type: Dedicated; 99% No-Touch Freight
- Operating Area: Southeastern U.S.
- Experienced Driver Orientation: 1.5-Day Orientation + $500 First-Load Bonus
- New CDL Grad Orientation: 1-Week Paid Orientation + 2-Weeks Paid On-the-Job Training
- $20 Paid Stop-Off
- $20/Hour Paid Detention (after only 1 hour)
- Paid Vacation + Paid Holidays
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Short/Long-Term Disability, Company Paid Life Insurance + 401K with employer match
- Pet Policy (No-Fee and up to 2 pets at a time)
- Passenger Policy (No-Fee)
- Referral, Safety, Quarterly, and Monthly Bonus Opportunities
- Have a Current Class A CDL
- Recent Class A CDL Grads Welcome
- No DUI/DWI or other alcohol-related convictions in the last 5 years