Class A Truck Driver Needed for Dedicated Run!
We’re growing! We have a CDL-A truck driver opportunity for dedicated regional freight. Our CDL-A dedicated truck driving jobs offer outstanding advantages and benefits for how you like to drive. What drives you? Let us help you find it!
Take a look at PTI’s advantages for CDL-A dedicated truck drivers and apply today!
- Schedule: Out 5 days (Schedule varies based on location)
- Home Time: 2 consecutive days
- Mileage Rate: 61 CPM
- Miles/Week: 2,106
- Average/Week: $1,346
- Permanent Min. Pay Guarantee: $1,200/Week
- Average/Year: $70,000+
- Type: Dedicated servicing Unilever (soaps, beverages, etc.).
- Operating Area: Edwardsville, IL to Indiana, Wisconsin, and Missouri every week for predictable routes – always within a day of home!
- Experienced Driver Orientation: 1.5-Day Orientation + $500 First-Load Bonus
- New CDL Grad Orientation: 1-Week Paid Orientation + 2-Weeks Paid On-the-Job Training
- $20 Paid Stop-Off
- $20/Hour Paid Detention (after only 1 hour)
- Paid Vacation + Paid Holidays
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Short/Long-Term Disability, Company Paid Life Insurance + 401K with employer match
- Pet Policy (No-Fee and up to 2 pets at a time)
- Passenger Policy (No-Fee)
- Referral, Safety, Quarterly, and Monthly Bonus Opportunities
- Have a Current Class A CDL
- Recent Class A CDL Grads Welcome
- No DUI/DWI or other alcohol-related convictions in the last 5 years