Coastal Transport is looking for you! Are you looking for a position with consistant lanes, home time, and pay? A position that will keep you in the same region, dedicated to the same customers with a dispatch team that prioritizes your safety and home life balance? Great position for recent grads or drivers new to flatbed. No oversize, coils, steel, or anything requiring special equipment. Excellent home/work life balance.
- Three State Dispatch – Virginia and the Carolinas
- Home up to 2 nights during the week
- Home weekends, including Friday nights
- $1000/wk average pay
- Early start, work day begins between 03:00 to 05:00
- Deliver two loads a day, five days a week, Monday through Friday
- 70% preloaded or no tarp freight
- Paid Online orientation with in-person onboarding in Savannah, GA
- Fast approval, get an answer and an offer as soon as 48 hours
- Military Bonus available for Veterans
Full benefits available after 60 days of employment:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 401k Match
- Paid Vacation
Coastal recently added new trucks, new trailers, new e-log systems to our fleet. Our customers preload our trailers with building materials including lumber, drywall, and shingles, meaning safer driving, no chains, binders, or oversized loads here. Trucks are permanently assigned to individual drivers, no slip seating and you can take your truck home. On-call safety, 24 hour breakdown, dispatchers who know your name, and terminal managers who earn your trust.
Apply now or give us a call to find out more information.
- Must have Class A CDL, no endorsements required
- Recent driving school graduates welcome to apply, get started before graduation!
- No DUIs, drug/alcohol, or other serious violations in the last 3 years
- Steady work history
- Must have driven 5th wheel tractor trailer in the last year
- Recent refresher course graduates welcome