CDL Class A Truck Driver Needed for Midwest Regional Dedicated Run!
Paper Transport is growing! We have Midwest regional CDL-A truck driver opportunities for dedicated freight in your area. Our CDL-A truck driving jobs offer outstanding advantages and benefits for how you like to drive. What drives you? Let us help you find it!
Take a look at PTI’s advantages for CDL-A dedicated truck drivers and apply today!
- Schedule: 5.5-Day workweek (choose your start day)
- Home Time: Home every week 34-hours
- Mileage Rate: 60 CPM
- Min. Pay Weekly Guarantee: $1,150
- Average Weekly Pay: $1,442
- Average Yearly Earnings: $75,000+
- Type: Dedicated; 100% No-Touch Freight; 90% non-brokered freight; good mixture of unloads and 30-40% drop/hook
- Operating Area: Arkansas, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Dakota, and Wisconsin
- Experienced Driver Orientation: 1.5-Day Orientation + $500 First-Load Bonus
- New CDL Grad Orientation: 1-Week Paid Orientation + 2-Weeks Paid On-the-Job Training
- $20 Paid Stop-Off (Average 2-3 stop loads per week)
- $20/Hour Paid Detention (after only 1 hour)
- Paid Vacation + Paid Holidays
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Short/Long-Term Disability, Company Paid Life Insurance and 401K with employer match
- No-Fee Pet Policy (no fee and up to 2 pets at a time)
- No-Fee Passenger Policy (no fee!)
- Referral, Safety, Quarterly, and Monthly Bonus Opportunities
- Have a Current Class A CDL
- New CDL-A Grads Welcome
- No DUI/DWI or other alcohol-related convictions in the last 5 years