CDL-A Over-The-Road Jobs Open Now Pulling Consistent Dry Van, Tanker Or Reefer Freight!
CDL-A truck drivers who want the benefits of a large corporation with a true family-first foundation can find it at SouthernAg Carriers! We have over-the-road (OTR) runs open for CDL-A truck drivers like you who are ready to take your career to the next level. Join us on our long-haul runs and you’ll feel right at home in our flexible environment offering strong earning power and consistent home time!
We offer CDL-A OTR Truck Drivers:
- Earning Potential up to $100,000 /year!
- New Pay Package earning up to $0.65 CPM!
- Out 1-2 weeks depending on freight and residence (Potentially by the house once or twice during that timeframe.)
- SE and NE Regions with some MW
- Manual and automatic w/dry van, tanker, or reefer trailers
- Health, Dental, Vision available (after 90 days)
- $25,000 Life provided SOAG (after 90 days)
- 401(k) w/match
- Fuel Bonus opportunities paid quarterly as follows:
- 6.5 miles per gallon 1 CPM
- 6.75 miles per gallon 2 CPM
- 7.0 miles per gallon 3 CPM
- Sign On Bonus $3,000
- Referral Bonus $2,000 per driver hired
CDL-A OTR Truck Driver Requirements:
- At least 23 years of age
- At least 2 years of verifiable tractor-trailer experience
- Valid Commercial Driver’s License (Class A)
- No Driving under the influence in the last 7 years (DUI/DWI)
Join SouthernAg On Our CDL-A Over-The-Road Truck Driver Jobs For The Flexible, Driver-Friendly Career You’ve Been Looking For!