Class A Truck Driver Needed for Regional Dedicated Run!
We’re growing! We have a CDL-A truck driver opportunity for dedicated regional freight out of Hudson, OH. Our CDL-A dedicated truck driving jobs offer outstanding advantages and benefits for how you like to drive. What drives you? Let us help you find it!
Take a look at PTI’s advantages for CDL-A dedicated truck drivers and apply today!
- Schedule: Out5 days, home 2 days (Monday-Friday or Sunday-Thursday)
- Base Rate: 65 CPM
- Miles/Week: 1,800
- Average/Week: $1,170
- Exp. Pay Guarantee: $1,000/week
- Average/Year: $60,840
- Type: Dedicated, No Touch Freight
- Operating Area: Hudson, OH – Primarily Hudson to Minneapolis but with the potential for WI, MI, IL, OH, VA, PA
- Experienced Drivers: 1.5-Day Orientation + $500 First-Load Bonus
- New CDL Grad Orientation: 1-Week Paid Orientation + 2-Weeks Paid On-the-Job Training
- $20 Paid Stop-Off
- $20/Hour Paid Detention (begins after 1 hour)
- Paid Vacation + Paid Holidays
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Short/Long-Term Disability, Company Paid Life Insurance and 401K ,with employer match
- No-Fee Pet Policy (no fee, no wait, and up to 2 pets at a time)
- No-Fee Passenger Policy (no fee!)
- MPG Bonus up to $300-$400/month
- Referral, Safety, Quarterly, and Monthly Bonus Opportunities
- Have a Current Class A CDL
- Recent CDL-A Grads Welcome
- No DUI/DWI or other alcohol-related convictions in the last 5 years