Coastal Transport is looking for you! Are you looking for a position with predictable routing, home time, and pay? A position that will keep you in the same region, dedicated to the same customers with a dispatch team that prioritizes your safety and home life balance?
Job information includes:
- Home a few nights a week, in some cities, home daily!
- Florida Only Freight
- $800-$1000/wk average pay
- Avg. 350/miles per day.
- Start Time 04:00.
- Two loads per day.
- Home every weekend, including Friday nights!
- Extra pay for late night/early morning deliveries
- $1000/wk minimum for drivers who stay out all week
Full benefits available after 60 days of employment:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 401k Match
- Paid Vacation
Coastal recently added new trucks, new trailers, new e-log systems to our fleet. Our customers preload our trailers with building materials including lumber, drywall, and shingles, meaning safer driving, no chains, binders, or oversized loads here. Trucks are permanently assigned to individual drivers, no slip seating and you can take your truck home. On-call safety, 24 hour breakdown, dispatchers who know your name, and terminal managers who earn your trust.
Apply now or give us a call to find out more information.
- Must have Class A CDL, no endorsements required
- Recent driving school graduates welcome to apply, get started before graduation!
- No DUIs, drug/alcohol, or other serious violations in the last 3 years
- Steady work history
- Must have driven 5th wheel tractor trailer in the last year
- Recent refresher course graduates welcome