We love getting your thoughts, and this is no exception! You are probably wondering why we are asking this question. As we grow older it can be hard to remember the way we felt when we were younger. Sometimes we grow up not hearing the things we needed to. This is an opportunity for you to share to your younger self the things you might have wanted to hear. Maybe you want to know that all those fears you had aren’t real. Or maybe you just want to tell your younger self that you are proud of them!
Here are some of the things that our community said that they would have loved to have known!
- Learn to eat better. Avoid eating sugar and grains, if you continue to there could be a good chance of getting type 2 diabetes.
- Do not take the toothpick from the old man at the back of the truck stop
- Do not buy what you can’t afford
- Listen to mom and dad, they have lived more life and you will learn a lot from them
- Stand up for yourself, you are worthy!
- Health is EVERYTHING
- Start trucking sooner
- Stay focused, show respect, and NEVER say never
- Start saving NOW
- Always put yourself in a position to learn
- Relax, you are not missing out on anything
This is just a fraction of what our amazing community would tell their younger selves. Think about who you used to be and who you have become and share your thoughts!