Where do you think are the busiest highways for truckers in America? We all know that I-90 is the busiest highway for truckers across the country. Stretching from Seattle, WA to Boston, MA it is also the longest highway across the states.
Here are some other busy highways:
- I-80 – this highway stretches across 11 states – making it the second longest highway in the country.
- I-95 in Fort Lee, New Jersey – the average speed on the highway is about 29 MPH
- I-285 in Atlanta, Georgia – you will be driving 22 MPH at the peak of rush hour
- 1-45 in Houston, TX – Houston has flooded social media as one of the busiest and hardest places to drive. It can take you an extra 8% of your time to get through one of the busiest highways in America.
- SR 60 in Los Angeles, CA – California has also been named as the state with some of the most congested highways in the country next to TX. At its peak, it will have over 380,000 cars traveling on a given day.
What are some of the busiest highways for you as a trucker?